Salkantay Trek to Machupicchu
The Salkantay Trek has become as one of the main access routes to Machu picchu, now hundreds of tourists from different places do this trek, one of the most spectacular views on this trip is the Salkantay Mountain that comes to be the second highest peak of Cusco “6271 masl” in addition to the landscape environment quite calm and with distinct microclimates day by day.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Private bus transport to Mollepata.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Meals (4 Breakfast, 4 Lunch and 4 Dinner).
- Full Camping Equipment.
- Horses to carry tents, food, cooking equipment and 5 kilos of your belongins.
- Extra Horse for passengers in case of emergency.
- Entrance fee to Machu picchu.
- Train Ticket Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- First Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on the last day.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu picchu.
- Entrance fee to additional Mountains (Huayna picchu or Machu picchu Mountain).
- Entrance fee to Hot Springs.
- Water and Snacks.
- A medium size backpack.
- Rain jacket or poncho.
- Hiking shoes.
- Warm clothes (Jacket, gloves, hat, and sweaters).
- Cap, sunscreen, mosquitos repellent.
- Toilet paper.
- Flashlight, camera and batteries.
- Snacks and water.
- A small towel.
- Swimsuit necessary for the hotsprings.
- Cash in Soles.
- Original Passport.
Day 1. – Cusco – Mollepata – Soraypampa
Day 2. – Soraypampa – Collpapampa
Day 3. – Collpapampa – Santa Teresa
Day 4.- Santa Teresa – Hidroelectrica – Machu Picchu Town (Aguas Calientes)
Day 5.- Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Cusco
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies