Inca Trail Machupicchu
The Inca Trail is famous all over the world and it has been for many years. The reasons are many: The fantastic nature with valleys, snow-capped mountains and great variety of plants, birds and animals.
The archaeological sites along the trail are proof of the great knowledge and organizational skills of the Incas, with the impressive Machu Picchu as a more than worthy destination.
- Inca Trail Tour Informative presentation at our Cusco office
- Transfer from hotel to train station the first day
- Expedition train ticket to head of trail (104 Km.)
- English/Spanish speaker professional guide during all Inca Trail
- Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Guided visit to Machu Picchu and the ruins along the trail.
- 01 bus round trip ticket Aguas Calientes/Machupicchu/Aguas Calientes
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Expedition train ticket Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo
- Transfer from the train station to downtown Cusco
- Overnight in Aguas Calientes in the hotel of your choice
- International round – trip airfare to and from Peru
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Personal trekking gear
DAY 1: CUSCO – KM 104 – AGUAS CALIENTES
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies