Le tus guide through the Andes of Cusco, a complete program, where we will explore the heart of the mountains, a combination of History, culture and wisdom of the ancient of local communities, where we will learn from the hands of a local community the cosmovisión, the way of life and history.
- Professional Guide: All of our guides a true passion to teach others about their heritage. They are fun yet professional, and will ensure you are safe and happy.
- Private transportation: All transportations to visit the sites every day
- Chumpy Healing session: With the Andean Shaman from the qero community
- Hotel: 6 nights accomodation, Based in double accoupation, all the hotels are chosen estrategacly to provide you a confort and quiet rest while you are traveling.
- Food: Breakfast every day, 2 lunch included the 4th and 6th day
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu
- Bus round trip from Aguas calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas calientes
- Train ticket: Vistadome service – premier service from Ollantaytambo -Aguas calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Entrance Fees: 130 soles for a 10 day ticket. This one ticket will give you access to many other locations in the Sacred Valley, as well as some museums and places of interest in Cusco. Maras is a separate ticket of 10 soles.
- Meals: Others than not specified in the itinerary.
DAY 1 CITY TOUR
DAY 2 SACRED VALLEY
DAY 3 MACHUPICCHU JOURNEY
DAY 4 RAINBOW MOUNTAIN TREKK
DAY 5 MEETING OF TWO WORLDS – TINKUY DAY
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies