1 Day Ayahuasca Ceremony
One day retreat is a perfect choice for those who would like to immerse in the spiritual world of Peru and experience the meeting with this sacred plant. The one day Ayahuasca ceremony allows you to have a very satisfactory experience to clean your body, mind and soul.
This day we will prepare you with recommendations, advice, you will have one on one private consultation with the Shaman and finally the experience itself. This is a daily program where you can choose any date.
Our retreats are 100% personalized that is why we have limited spots per date. Check the availability with us!
- 1 Ayahuasca ceremony with personal shamanic healing; the shaman will sing a special song for each person according to their personal needs
- Icaro Arkano for protection
- At the end of the Ayahuasca ceremony, the master will sing an Icaro (a song) for protection against future negativities so you remain healthy and clear
- 1 on 1 consultation with the shaman
- You will have an opportunity to discuss your experience with the shaman before and after your Ayahuasca ceremonies
- Personal shamanic healing
- The shaman will be available to give you treatments and advice according to your specific needs.
- An experienced facilitator/translator (spanish/quechua/english).
- You will have a guide who has been specially trained by the shamans.
- Medicinal plant explanations.
- Talk to share and process your experiences.
- Talks on shamanism and personal transformation.
- Transportation to and from our center.
- Medical support before, during and after each Ayahuasca session.
- 08:30 am Pick up from your hotel and take you to our retreat center.
- 09:30 am Meeting with Shaman, explanations and preparation for the session.
- 11:00 am Self meditation in nature.
- 12:00 pm Start the Ayahuasca ceremony.
- 05:00 pm Conversation with the Shaman and discuss the experience.
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies